AHA Membership provides the information resources, networking opportunities, and supports that families and individuals need to become more effective self-advocates. Together, AHA and its members encourage awareness and acceptance of children, teens, and adults with autism spectrum diagnoses. Please visit our About page and our History page to learn more about AHA.
Benefits of AHA Membership:
- Monthly parent/family support meetings: daytime and evening for school-age or older teen/adults populations
- Monthly support meetings for teens and adults with HFA/AS partnered with GRASP and Spectrum Services
- One-to-one phone and email support and referral
- Guest speakers on topics relevant to autism
- Website (ahany.org) with valuable information and resources
- Bi-annual conferences designed to provide the most current information and strategies (member discounts)
- On the Spectrum: Our members-only print publication
- AHA’s Library: Texts and periodicals for lending to members
- E-mail notification of the most recent information and events
- Recreational activities for families
Click here to download a PDF of our membership brochure now.